View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #57
danielle_ftv
Administrator

April 3, 2009
So this week has been the week of bad luck for me. First off I couldn't really do anything for my webcam show because of "womanly" issues. Then I started to get this weird vein "popping" issue on Tuesday night and could barely sleep because of it. I ended up telling my mom about it and she told me that I needed to go to the E.R. to get it checked out because it might be a blood clot. So I went there by myself (I hate being in hospitals by myself) and waited three hours to be told that I am perfectly healthy and there is nothing wrong with me. This is turn made me kind of upset because now I'm thinking "gawd I am such a hypochondriac." So the doctor ended up calling my mom to explain to her that everything is okay with me and that I am healthy...which was a huge relief to me because maybe now she will finally stop trying to get me to see all these doctors. So because of going to the E.R. I missed my first class of the day (belly dancing) and I've already gotten too many absences in that class. The next class was math...which we ended up having a test in, that I did not study for at all. So I'm sure I failed that. Yesterday the Phoenix Forum started. I was pretty excited until I actually got there and got a yellow wrist band which states that I am under 21. Somebody was able to get me a orange wrist band though...so that was pretty cool. The Phoenix Forum was fun until about 6 PM when I started getting a headache...which turned into a migraine at about 8ish. I went out to dinner with Lia and her friends but had to leave because I was feeling completely terrible. Well all last night was spent in a fever with a pounding migraine, and then I started "sicking up". I was hoping that with enough sleep it would go away but I guess not. As I'm writing this the headache is coming back and I'm still feverish. I hope I didn't get sun stroke or something. Wouldn't be surprised though since I barely get in the sun. So I'm supposed to do three days of this. I don't even want to go today to be honest. But not only am I "representing" for my site and FTV...Tate (our photographer/videographer in training) is supposed to be there doing practice shoots on me. I'm not sure what to do since I've been planning this with him for awhile now and the last thing I want is for him to think I'm flaking out on him. Plus I don't want him to have to shoot Lia because I'm sure Lia wants to have fun and plus I'm sure she won't be staying the whole time. Besides that the Phoenix Forum was fun...though not really my cup of tea. I don't do well in large crowds and especially large crowds where I don't really know anyone. I've realized I am not a social butterfly like Lia. I can't go up to random people and introduce myself and make conversation. Most of the time I don't know what to say...which get's me all flustered because then I think they think I'm being standoffish when in reality I'm just a shy person when I don't know somebody. So anyways I'm starting to feel even worse now and I need to contact Lia and Tate and tell them it's a big possibility I may not be showing up today (at least until I feel better.)

P.S. I was hoping to answer the P.M.'s that have been stacking up for the past four days but I'm not sure I'm even up to that.