View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #56
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 30, 2009
I've realized that lately (actually for like the past two months) I haven't been on here as much as I used to. And I've definitely been slacking on answering private messages from everyone. I just wanted to apologize to you all for that. I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle school, work, friends, and family and it's pretty freaking difficult. I will try to do better about answering P.M.'s. So I didn't end up going to Portland. Thursday I started feeling under the weather and it just progressed, so I ended up having to cancel on Friday. I felt pretty bad because I know that a lot of photographers think that the girl is just flaking out on them when they cancel with such a short notice. So anyways I'm going to try to reschedule the shoot for next month. I'm pretty psyched because the Phoenix Forum is this week (Thursday to Saturday). This will be my first adult convention. Unfortunately Rob will only be able to go with me one day since he has to go to Germany for the Bugatti "253 drive". So looks like I will be latching myself onto Lia (which hopefully she doesn't mind .) My lease for my apartment is going up in mid-May and I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want to move and get a bigger house or if I should just stay (I hate moving!). It looks like it will be a little more expensive to get a house...but it would be bigger. If I do end up moving I definitely want a place that is located close to my school and to Rob's house.