View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #41
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 18, 2008
Good lord, I have been super busy lately. But finally I get a day "off"...so I plan on reading, taking baths, and eating junk food. I was taking a look at some of the other single girl sites out there and (not to be rude or anything) but I don't understand how girls think it's cute to act dumb. I saw several sites where the girl was acting super slutty and/or trashy and personally that does not turn me on at all...but FTV Rob says I'm used to "FTV ways"...in other words, the girls don't demean themselves. So maybe it's just me, but I love girls that are fun, and carefree, and have tons of personality...like Zeba Talking about Zeba, she actually returned for her second FTV "return" shoot. I got to pick her up and drop her off at the airport and do a little video of it (with out Rob helping me.) So we'll see what he thinks about my video skills when I don't have anyone guiding me. Anyhow, so assisting her shoot was an absolute blast. She is so full of energy (though we were all getting pretty tired, and our energy levels at the end were completely depleted.) I even got to "take advantage" of her a.k.a. fool around a bit. So I get to mark another thing off my kinky "to do list" (though I'm not telling you what we did ).

So my sister finally had her child. His name is Carter, and he is super cute! He looks very similar to my sister (which I guess is a good thing since she is the cuter one out of the parents .) Rob told me not to do anymore birthday video logs, so to all of you who's birthdays are coming up, I apologize. I got to meet one of my members, for the first time. We ended up going out to dinenr at this really nice restaraunt. And he also got me a bottle of port wine. He was very much the gentleman, and was very courteous (and no we didn't do anything, for those of you who are having naughty thoughts.) Now maybe you guys will be less afraid to approach me in public I start school on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about it. My personal trainer is also pretty excited because two of the classes I am taking, he considers "cardio"....he has been bugging me to do more cardio. So now I will be working out about five times a week.

I'm thinking about doing a two week to a month long trip around the country, when school ends, in May. I would like to visit my different members around the US and go to some of the places I've always wanted to visit (like Washington DC.) I think it would be an awesome way to get some great updates, including candids. I guess my only problem would be that I would need Rob to go with me (so he could do film and photo) but getting him away from FTV will be incredibly difficult. So I may end up just having to hire a videographer/photographer to travel with me everywhere....maybe Zeba, since she does photo/video for other adult sites.

In a week I will be taking off for Maui. It's pretty exciting and I'm super thrilled about shooting, but it's definitely not a vacation. I will most likely be shooting with other photographers while I am there. Also if I have any members that live or are going to travel to Maui during the 26th to the 30th, I would love to meet you.