View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #27
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 08, 2008
Yes, yes, yes...we finally got the members area completed enough to send off to CCBill (the billing company that will be handling my website). How exciting...in about two weeks or so (hopefully by Christmas) the premium are will be launched. You guys are going to love it...it looks amazing and there are quite a few changes we put on the site.

BTW, congrats to Lia who just got her first forum devoted exclusively to her. It's called Lia's Lounge and you can find it here.

PS Rob got the funniest email today about me. Yet another person complaining that "Danielle is on the site too much"...don't know how many times we have to explain it to people. My parts in the shoots are very small unless the girl is into girls...then yeah I'm in the shoot a little bit more than usual. Plus I am only on ONCE A MONTH. Now December has been a little different in that I have appeared quiet a few times...but that really isn't my fault. Some of the shoots just got moved around to different dates and before anyone knew it I was appearing in more than one shoot. So anyways, yep another complainer...but you want to hear the funniest part??? The guy actually had the audacity to accuse me of taking advantage of the girls and only being in the shoots to get "sexual gratification".....okay, I'm not denying it, but no that is not the only reason that I am in those shoot. Anyways I am sick of trying to explain it to people...let them think what they want to think.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-09-2008 at 05:52 AM.