View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:56 AM   #135
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 10, 2010
Today was interesting to say the least. I was supposed to shoot with FTVGirls Madeline but lets just say something happened that upset me pretty bad and caused me to not be interested at all in shooting. It sucked to because I spent about 1 1/2 hours having my hair and makeup done for the shoot. I definitely would like to get my hair and makeup done again for my next shoot and am thinking about getting it done for Halloween. Going to get my annual womanly exam done tomorrow and going to get tested for STD's. I'm a big believer in testing every 6 months even if you are in a commited relationship since people tend to stray. I just finished 4 video logs (still have 1 left to finish off the month.) I love it when I don't have to do multiple retakes and when the answers come easy to me (doesn't happen to often though.) The webcam show the other day was interesting. There were only 2 of the usual people there and a bunch of other random members I've never heard of before. They were getting kind of rowdy...definitely not what I'm used to at all. But it turned out pretty well. Ended up orgasming at least 4 times and used an anal toy. I went to the Tilted Kilt bar to watch the Cardinals game with my friends. I'm not all that into football but it's fun hanging out with your friends during a game especially when they are all gung ho about it (their energy ends up rubbing off on you.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-11-2010 at 07:01 AM.