View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #52
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Hi guys. Tigger is back in his room, he is awake and talking. He is still grogy. A bunch of his marine buddies are in with him, some only flew in for the day so we wanted to give them some time with him . Makes me cry when i see him, his face is blood red ,it just dosent look like him. My husband took a photo of him with his phone just after they put him in I.C.U. it is not a great photo. Most of that stuff is off of him now. He is breathing ok. has a drainage tube coming out of his side into a bag hanging on the bed.and a lot of things on his IV. I posted that photo of him. You rilly can't see how swollen his face rilly is, it has gone down a lot he can almost open his left eye. I got a phone call from Mrs. Parker and she is flying Sarah up tomarow morning. And his mom will be up tonight with his sister, they drove up. His dad just got out of the hospital and can't travel yet. And his father in law just got out friday. So they can't travel. His brother will be up fri. just wanted to update you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icu4.jpg (29.1 KB, 29 views)
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote