View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #187
Anoree

Default D177, 04-05-10: To Geezer

"Hey Geezer

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: Is there something you keep hoping a person will ask that they haven’t?

Actually, I just got asked. Well, two of the questions got asked. One of them was by Danny, I think, and it was who is oldest person or guy I had sex with. The other question was asked by Max and that was the record time or amount of time that I had masturbated in a day.

Your other question was: Is there anything I’m dying to tell you guys but no one thinks to ask?

No, not really. I mean I’m not dying to tell you guys anything, but there is some stuff that you guys haven’t asked yet. Well, one of the things I‘ll tell you guys: I have been a part or a member of a sex club here in Arizona. It’s called Discretions. I lingered there a couple of times. It was awesome, a lot of fun. It’s definitely my type of thing, for sure. I’ve realized that I kind of get off when people watch me have sex. It’s kind of a turn on. Not public sex, but when I’m in private and have just random people around me. It’s cool, I like it.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"