View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:39 AM   #1294
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
I may be looking at this the wrong way, but as the site is still active as in you can still pay for subs to the site, I dont' see a problem with people talking about it on this forum.

there is still Lia's Lounge and Lia dosn't work for FTVGirls any more and the same for Renna Ryann.

My thoughts are, if the reason we can't talk abotu Alison on this forum is because Alison dosn't work for FTV any more, then the same should be done for Lia and Renna.

so, maybe adding a section about Alison, or deleting the other 2 forums.

Again I'm not trying to be hard work I just dont' understand how one thing is ok to do but then again depending on who it is it's not ok to do, and I also thought Alison left on good terms, so I really don't know whats going on but there is my thoguhts on it
There was an AlisonAngel thread in the FTV Chat section and all discussion about her was limited to that thread. The FTV Chat section is no longer available and discussion about her in the other sections has been and will continue to be curtailed. If you really feel the need to discuss her keep it in the Visitor Messages area.

Added Note: If the Lia19 section of this message board was (somehow) made unavailable then discussions about her would be curtailed in the remaining sections. The same goes for Renna. The subject matter of the Danielle Chat and General Disscussions sections are defined in the Announcements posted at the top of each section. With the added request by Alison to not discuss her on this forum, we will abide by that request.