View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:02 AM   #68
danielle_ftv
Administrator

CONTINUATION

I absolutely love that hotel and the service was awesome (and we weren't even staying there!) I definitely think I will be staying at the Wynn or Encore next time. We had way too many problems with the Bellagio's service. The DVD player didn't work correctly so we called someone to come fix it. Well two phone calls and 2 hours later it finally got fixed. Ashley also tried buying a Gatorade out of the vending machine on our floor but I guess it was all sold out. Well I guess there was a sign on the vending machine to call the front desk if there were any problems. Ashley called and they told her that they would send a Gatorade up. Well yet again, another 3 calls and 1 1/2 later she finally gets the Gatorade at double the price of what the vending machine cost. My friend ended up b!tching at the VIP front desk people and we were able to get a $150 food credit and another $200 off the room.

The club XS was amazing. They had super cute go-go dancers in sparkly dresses and the club was HUGE! It was open to the pool so we all laid on these beds that were in the actual pool. As we were walking around this random girl grabbed my hand and started steering me towards this VIP table. I guess her job is to "provide" or get cute girls for VIP tables so they look cooler or something. So that's where my friends and I spent the rest of the night. We ended up leaving around 1ish and went to a sex shop (I guess Dallas wanted a toy.) I suggested a Grrlztoy bullet vibe that I really like but was too drunk to actually locate it so she ended up buying a bullet vibe that she already owns.

At about 11 AM Dallas wakes me up saying that our plane got cancelled. WTF!!! For whatever reason they decided to cancel our flight, so we had to change around our flight time (instead of 6 PM we did a 5 PM flight) and we had to change around our limo pickup. Thankfully there really wasn't any trouble changing everything around. My birthday Vegas trip was awesome. Everyone was commenting on how there was no way they would be able to top it (I definitely think I can.) I just realized that I have been rambling on and on. Not only that but I'm sure if I actually went through and read what I wrote half of it wouldn't make sense. I'm feeling a little funky right now....kind of foggy. Friday night was pretty sweet. My friends and I started off at this hole in the wall bar were I got to order my first cider being legal then we went to American Junkie (this preppy club/bar in old town Scottsdale.) It was fun, though not exactly my type of club, plus there was absolutely no room to sit down unless you had a table. Saturday night I went to the Persian Room and ate way too much like I normally do there.

This week is going to be crazy! My friends are all inviting me to stuff now. I'm supposed to go to Dave and Busters with the Dallas group on Monday, then Tuesday I'm going to dinner with friends. Wednesday I'm supposed to go to old town Scottsdale with another group of friends. Then Thursday the Dallas group and that other group are going to see Paul Van Dyk. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday haven't been planned out yet...but I've already been told either Myst, the W, and random day parties. I really don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with all my friends. Partying is hard and honestly I'm just not all that into it. My friends keep telling me that if I want to meet new people and make new friends that I need to stop holing myself off with my chinchillas and books. I will be putting up the pictures of my 21st bday celebration as soon as I can get them all from my friends...so maybe sometime next week.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-08-2009 at 04:05 AM.