View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:13 AM   #27
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by invictus View Post
Hello Anoree!

My question does not relate to your note just did not know how to ask you directly.
Who are you? A guy from Germany or from US? Your location signs Germany...

To tell the truth I was captured by Dan and her magic does not let me away. I practise my English (listening) by her videologs although themes are not so average...
Were you so lucky to meet her personally (I mean your youtube tribute videos)?

Invictus
Hello Invictus,

you can contact me or anybody else directly using Visitor Messages on our Profile pages. On my Profile pages you can find a little bit more information about me, too.

I'm just another German guy, being born here and lived here all my life. I just got lucky to find Danielle through FTV and became a BIG fan of hers. In fact, I fell in love with her.

I think reading and writing here on the Forum is a great way to practice my English. I can talk about my favorite subject, and can actually help her, too.

I haven't had the luck to meet Danielle personally yet, but I hope that will change sometime next year. My tribute videos are composed of Danielle's Professional videos from her site. The next one is long overdue ...

By the way, I moved your question (and my reply) here, because they don't belong in Danielle's question thread.

Anoree
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote