View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #19
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Don't use PayPal! they will rip you off! I was warned but i used paypal anyway, and now they have $1130.00 of my money and are refusing to turn it over to me! I had paypal for 3 years with no problems untill now.
Over the last 3 days there was a spike in sale's through my online store and now they say "You can't use paypal for this product you have" They want me to CLOSE my store front before they release my funds. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!

I know i'm ranting but i am soooooo stressed out over this! The products i sell are LEGAL! How can they do this??!! What do i do? I'm getting my lawyer on this one!

Thanks for letting me get that out, now i just want to punch a hole in something!
I had a Paypal account for years till they shut it down a few years back all cause I was dumb enough to allow a friend to use it.Since after a certain time you can get a Paypal card whiuch can be use at ATMs it was cheaper to send money though them instead of using western Union and spend money sending it.
Yeah paypal is so ANAL about what can be done with your account they would shut it down in a heart beat for the dumbest things.My friend needed her Nicotine fix and had a friend send her money so she could buy cigarettes.The guy was stupid enough to put "For Cigarettes" in the header and Paypal thought I was selling Cigarettes online though them.So of course they shut it down even after they said to get in touch with them to clear up the matter.
The dumbest part is I started up another Paypal account the other week... ONLY cause I sometimes buy stuff on Ebay and almost all perferred you use Paypal to send them the money.If it wasn't for that I would have told Paypal to take the Stick out of thier arses and stop shutting down accounts over the dumbest things.Most likely they a "God like" complex like the WalMart people and think they can do as they please and people will bow down to them.