View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 02:53 AM   #121
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 11, 2010
7:47 PM
Okay so the Brit finally texted me back. But the thing is I texted him at like 3:33 and he didn't get back to me until 7:29 (so 2:29 AM his time.) We sent a total of 7 messages to each other (4 from me) and his last text was that he just woke up for a glass of water and was going back to sleep. What the hell! Like seriously, I'm trying to figure out A)why he took so long to text me back, B)why he didn't contact me like a couple days ago and C)why it seems like he's being distant. I mean of course it could be that he spent 10 days in Vegas and 20 hours traveling between countries. He told me the reason he didn't add me on Facebook is because he rarely goes on there but that he would add me next time he's on there. I really think I'm reading way into all of this and I hate it! This is why I don't date because trying to figure out what the other person thinks and feels about you is way too difficult. I figure that obviously he wants to keep in touch with me still because he did get back to my text. I am not liking this at all. I don't feel like going out at all tonight but Dallas really thinks I should (but then again this is the same girl that thinks I should be taking pictures with tons of guys so that when the Brit does accept my FB request he will see how popular I am with the guys.)