View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #136
Anoree

Default D126, 06-21-09: To Daniellemybelle

[Start is cut off]

"… your question on the question thread and you were asking me: How am I working on achieving my goal to pose for Playboy and/or Penthouse?

Pretty much I’m just kind of relying on you guys, to send in emails or comments suggesting me. I guess I figured I really don’t have a chance of posing in Playboy, unfortunately. Penthouse, I definitely think I have a chance to pose in Penthouse, but I think it’s going to take a little while longer, because I need to be known in this industry before I’m going to have people contact me to pose in magazines like that. Another way I’m trying to achieve that goal is by networking, meeting other webmasters and other photographers and my affiliates and stuff. I figure if they can put in a good word for me with the people who work for the magazine, then that would be very helpful. But other than that I’ve submitted my pictures in to both Playboy and Penthouse. I was denied from Playboy and I never heard back from Penthouse. I don’t know, maybe I’ll do it again in a few more months and hopefully next time I will be accepted.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye