Thread: BDSM Shoot Poll
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #52
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Is P199 the first of the six releases? Any hint as to what we can expect from the other sets as P199 look a little mild compare to what a lot of us had in mind (or is that just me!!!)
The pictures are mild compared to the video. I will be putting up the first video this week. And please remember you guys, this was the very first time any of us (my photographer, my male talent, and myself) have ever shot a bdsm scene. We did not have someone directing us. It may not be what you see on Kink.com but it was our first effort and we put a lot of thought and energy into this shoot. There is one other photoset for this bdsm shoot. We did not have enough time to get more photos...heck we ran out of time for video.

Again there are only two photo sets. I've already put one out so there will only be one more left. There are four videos. The first video is mild in my opinion. The second one has a blowjob scene in it. The third one is the longest and has bondage, hot wax play, caning, electric toys, nipple clamps, and a forced orgasm. The last one is a hardcore sex scene. I will only be putting up one a month so it will be several months before you can see the whole thing.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-05-2011 at 07:42 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote