View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #2194
bobdid0
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
So you have an armpit fetish? That's very cool and not something I've shot for my site. I'm not exactly sure how to shoot an armpit fetish scene so any suggestions would be helpful.

I was supposed to shoot a b/g all anal scene last month but had to cancel due to this weird rash on my booty. We will most likely be shooting it on the 19th of this month.

I talked to Tommy Pistol yesterday about going out to LA to shoot with him. Fortunately he owes me a scene or two and we always shoot amazing content together.

I think I've talked about the cost of shooting a b/g scene either on a video log or on the forum but because of how much it is I'm only able to shoot the scenes once a month. I've been trying to save up money recently for school (the semester starts in October) so that's put a bit of a damper on the b/g shoots. Fortunately I haven't seen a huge drop in memberships due to the lack of boy/girl scenes (but then again I already have over 50 b/g scenes on my site and have been on average adding one every month for the past four years now).

Rundown of B/G Scene Costs:
Photographer in LA - $500 a scene
or
Photographer J in PHX - $250 on average for a scene
Roundtrip Flight - about $250
Hotel Room - $150-400
Agency Fee - $50
Talent Fee - $400-$600
Testing - $210

Total $1310 to $2010
Thank you for the honest response. Please don't get me wrong. I really do understand how expensive it is shooting for a boy/girl hardcore scene. Just wishing there was more. I'm always in a turmoil whether I should renew my membership but always end up doing so because you're such a beauty and I find you really alluring. I'm a very big fan!

As regards to the armpit fetish thing, yes, I find it extremely sexy and I've been hoping forever that you'll come around and do one. I'll try to post one in the "Update Suggestions" thread. I really appreciate you for considering it.
bobdid0 is offline   Reply With Quote