View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #118
Anoree

Default D108, 03-06-09: To Mart

"Hey Mart

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I have gotten into any car crashes and whether I consider myself a good or a bad driver.

I actually would consider myself a fairly good driver. I am aggressive on the road, I do road rage. I road rage for other people. It’s funny, because my friends always comment on that, how, you know… Most of my friends are very calm drivers and when somebody will cut them off I’m like “Dude, get your hell over by!” and just freak out on them, and I always get made fun off for that. But I can’t stand people that have to go 10 miles under the speed limit. I don’t really understand the point of that. I hate people that text while they’re driving. That’s incredibly dangerous and just stupid in my opinion. And I hate tailgaters and personally, I think Arizona would be less the Valley of the Sun, more the Valley of Tailgaters.

I’ve never gotten into a car crash before. Well, I can’t really say that. I’ve been in a hit and run accident. I was actually driving home from a photo shoot in my ex-boyfriend’s Mercedes and some driver just hit me. And it was my first accident ever, and so I’m pulling over to the side of the road, expecting him to pull over with me and he just takes off. So, that was… I was quite shocked and I didn’t really know what was going on, and I thought I should follow him, but decided to be responsible. Anyways, that sucked. And I actually got listed as a primary, too. But I think the police officer just had something against a young female driving such an expensive vehicle. He probably thought that it was daddy’s car or something.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question. I hope I never get into an accident, honestly.

All right, bye"