View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #38
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 04, 2009
Rob just made fun of me because I said that I would lick a girl's butthole...but only if it is clean and shaven and if she gets off on that. So I finally got to log on and answer all my P.M.'s and post on the threads. I've been super busy lately...now I know what it's going to be like when I start school. I did two photoshoots...was supposed to do three but my alarm didn't go off. I'm sure you guys are going to really enjoy them. I also did another shoot for my site today. Rob was supposed to shoot these two sisters from Quebec, but they flaked out. Unfortunately I was also supposed to assist those shoots (behind the scenes) and if they were into girls we might have done a shoot for my site. How hot would that have been? A three girl update. I've never had a threesome with two girls. To bad they flaked too, because this oppurtunity just does not come around very often. But they probably partied to hard last night and decided not to go. Anyways it was super cold and cloudy today, so the shoot we did is probably going to look a little blah. Rob said that I looked like a little goth girl...which was not the look I was going for (I thought I looked sophisticated!)

My New Years was pretty tame. I could've gone to a party but decided not to because I was scared that I wouldn't get in (like what happened the other night.) Oh well...next New Years is going to be awesome! I'm pretty bummed because AVN Awards and Internext is this month, but I wasn't invited by anyone, and Rob doesn't like that type of stuff (I really don't want to go by myself). So instead of going and meeting my fellow workers, I'm going to be at home, planning for next year. Maybe next year I will pay a few hot girls to be my friends and go with me to the shows .