View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #87
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 14, 2009
Kind of tired...no actually I'm really tired, but for some reason I'm keeping myself awake right now. Feels like I've been neglecting my website lately so I want to apologize to everyone about that. Anoree brought up a great suggestion to me. He suggested that I post my webcam show times and my travel dates/times on the calendar so you guys kind of know what's going on with me. I've realized that I am just a tad bit weird (actually I'm very weird but whatever.) When I am writing posts on the forum and I put one of the smiley icons in the post I tend to make the face that the smiley icon is making (hopefully this makes sense.) Like when I'm putting the big green grin face in my post I make this cheesy smile and the same goes with the rest of the smiley icons. But then I've noticed that I do the same thing when I'm reading. Like when one of the characters starts laughing for some reason I start laughing to. Kind of weird! Anyhoo I'm going to crash out. Have a workout session with my trainer tomorrow at 1 so I definitely need to sleep. I will write another journal entry tomorrow and tell ya'll about the last month.