View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:59 AM   #60
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 19, 2009
I just took this really interesting quiz online. It said that I am a "negotiator" personality type with "explorer" being my secondary personality type. I thought it was very interesting because at the bottom they had words that "negotiators" unconsciously use to describe themselves including empathetic, reader, passionate, and real which are all words that I've used to describe myself. This is what it said about me relating to others:

"You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world."

I definitely do dislike conflict. And I am really good at sharing ideas and power. That is 100% me.

This is what they said about my personality type in general:

"You see the big picture. You easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. You are comfortable juggling myriad facts. You tend to synthesize material easily and think in webs of factors, not straight lines. You are imaginative and enjoy ideas.

You are also socially savvy. You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. You care deeply about others. So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world.

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style."

I do think I am a pretty compassionate person (sometimes to the point where it gets me in trouble.) Not so sure about the "socially savvy" part. I'm a great listener but I don't think I'm all that great of a "talker".

10:05 PM
OMG...OMG...OMG. I just found a site that looks identical to mine...how funny. I guess people like my website design. And guess who's site it is......Renna of FTV. LOLOLOLOL. Freaking awesome!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-20-2009 at 05:07 AM.