View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:01 AM   #90
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 4, 2009
So today was a fairly productive day for me. I dropped off my books at the library (the second month in a row were I won't be incurring late fees.) I got a tasty smoothie from Robeks and went and got my nails done for my shoot on Friday. I also got waxed. I'm still kind of swollen from the waxing and boy was it painful this time around. Tomorrow I will be getting my hair done, so I have to leave right after my webcam show. I need to get my hairdresser to make my hair as blonde as possible. It seems like the past two times I've gone in it's been a little darker than how I want it. I'm really excited about the shoot on Friday. I will be doing my Thanksgiving shoot (the video will be up around the 10th.) I also got a request to do a shoot in ballet flats so I will end up doing that too.

Halloween was okay btw. My costume ended up looking pretty hot on me...it would've looked hotter if I weren't so damn sick! Dallas ended up getting me sick when we carved pumpkins at her place but it didn't really hit me until last Thursday/Friday. I had the worst sore throat ever! It was sooo painful to swallow and my saliva glands seemed to be working overtime so trying to sleep was a complete nightmare. I'm still feeling it a little bit, but it's definitely getting better. I ended up not drinking any alcohol that night but did have like 6 glasses of orange juice. I think maybe the burger and fries I had earlier or all the acid in the orange juice made me even sicker because we had to pull over like two times for me to throw up. I was super embarassed because when we were in traffic driving back to Pasadena from the House of Blues I ended up throwing up out the window on the highway, which ended up splattering all over my friends car (ewww!).

Traffic was a nightmare. A normally 20 minute drive to the House of Blues ended up taking us like an hour and a half there and an hour and a half back. The House of Blues was....okay...not exactly what I expected and not really my scene. There were a TON of foreign people there who must have been pre-partying because they were super pushy and rude. The music was weird to say the least. They were playing a different mix but it seemed like a lot of the music was Mardi Gras style music or music from a bar in the French quarter of New Orleans. I didn't really see an spectacular costumes except for this one girl that had a Marie Antoinette costume which of all things was holding her head in the costumes arms. It was pretty cool! I saw two other females wearing my costume...but not to sound conceited or anything but I think I rocked it the best.

This weekend I have friends coming in from out of town. We are probably going to head to a Brazilian steakhouse that I've been wanting to go to for awhile and then Saturday we will probably be doing the Arizona State Fair. BTW my sister just got a divorce on Monday....and she's getting married again on Saturday! WTF!!! I'm not even going to ask or comment.