View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 06:15 AM   #11
Indianman
Board Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to Indianman Send a message via Skype™ to Indianman
Default Scamming activity using Madam Danielles name

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheartedking View Post
thank you Rosovi for your work, but I will tell you one thing and that there is no glory on the front line for these task you have taken up. it is an endless fight so be strong and know that you will receive a hard THANK YOU FROM ME. TAKE care & keep the fight.
I met with a lady in Angel return .com. I am simple Indian reveted muslim searching for my 2nd half so I like that lady .as a result she replied me,from her I came to know someone name Danielle ,a lady with modelling in usa,but in very firstday she did not disclose her current profession ,she wrote me she did modelling but now she left modelling job ,she exchanged her few beauiful formal dress picture to me,but as my past profession was software testing engineering so I search her photo in google image and get danielles biography and others.
That lady ,but in my knowledge she is original,inform me she is going to west africa for magazine shooting and live there about three months,even yesterday she chatted with me in yahoo messenger. if the forum administrator ask me I can give her email address.
Indianman is offline   Reply With Quote