View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #350
Anoree

I am truly sorry that this has been a week of bad luck for you.

For the webcam session, it's no big deal. We were pretty content just chatting with you. You could just as easily have called the session off completely, we would have understood.

For the ER visit, I'd rather go there more than once with the result "all OK" than avoiding it and be struck with something severe. You're definitely not hypochondric in my eyes. From what I read about the migraine, the pulsing feeling in your veins could have been the prodomal phase of your migraine already.

The missed class and the math test are less important than your health, I think. I wouldn't be too worried about them. I'm sure you can catch up later on.

That the migraine hit you right on the date of the Phoenix Forum is bad, bad luck in deed. I know you looked forward to the Forum. Dragging yourself out to the Forum with the migraine still going on won't help it at all. What you need right now is a silent, dark room where you can relax and wait for the migraine attack to pass, just the opposite of what the Phoenix Forum has to offer, I think. I'm sure Lia and Tate would understand. I doubt anybody would think you flaked out. I'm just sorry about the missed opportunities of the Forum, but those fall minor to your health.

I wish I could do something to help you through the migraine right now, like surely most of your other fans do, too.
I hope you already feel better when you read this.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote