View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #346
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

No need to worry, Ms D, about not being here as often as once upon a time. I have to admit, I haven't been here as much as I was when we first started, and like I mentioned to you before, I miss those early days (and friends' departed). I think the vast majority of us can understand that you are just one person with a lot of responsibilities--work (both for the site and Rob as well as freelance work), school, family and so on. Okay, so maybe you aren't here quite as often as you were, you're still here quite a lot, and you do your best to keep that personal touch. I've read the messages each time you've done a webcam show, and frankly they are all glowing about just how open you are, and how much time you devote to them (makes me envious, but patience is a virtue, yadda yadda yadda). You do answer your questions, you do make video logs, you do put on those shows, you do keep the site updated very well, you do chat with us either via PM or on our pages and so on, so don't worry yourself about it. Do good in school, let us know what's up in your journal, stay close to your family and friends and all's good.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote