View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #84
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I had a pond once but it had water in it Tigger lol. Are you waiting for the rain Tigger? easier than filling it yourself.
That sounds like a very suspicious icecream story Tigger. I mean tell the truth you felt sorry for Pouncer. So you thought you'd aim a bit of icecream his way.
We are supost to get a week of rain so im hoping it will help! Sarah will pry get one of the guys at the fire hall to bring the tanker up and put some in it. she is already talking about what kind if fish she wants. The house is on the side of a mountan and the water shed comes right down the property so i dug a trench to aim it to the pond hole! I get a break on my house ins. by having a pond on the property. all of the wild life has already investigated it. There were prints all over the place the next morning.

pouncer always gets to lick the dishes out but he got a treat this time , no one wanted it after it was covered in cat food! as soon as the team flyes in i will be heading out, back to the grind. I got Amanda a huge jar of pickles the real big kind, she loves them and so does Missy. Amanda did not come home with me this time she had to take care of some things at home. and i got a lot done with out her trying to clean everything.