View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #293
Anoree

Default D283, 10-25-11: To versus

"Hey versus,

I read the question – uh – I read your questions on the question thread. Sorry, I’m hungry right now, so I’m like … can’t really talk, can’t really form a coherent sentence. I read your questions on the question thread, and your first question was: Where do you like a guy to come?

Inside of me, in my vagina, generally, maybe on my boobs, that’s ok. On my face, meh. I mean if the guy really gets off on that, I’ll do that. Just watch out for my eyes and don’t get it up my nose. But generally inside of me, I think that’s where it belongs. Not inside my mouth, I mean, inside my p*ssy.

Your next question is: What are your erogenous zones?

My erogenous zones … my neck, like right here, and my back, my shoulders. That’s kind of it. I don’t know. There’s other erogenous zones, but that’s like … When somebody wants to get me in the mood, all they need to do is start nibbling along my back or on my neck and shoulders and I’m like “Ah! I’m happy and ready.” [laughs]

Your next question is: After masturbation, what do you plan to do?

I don’t really plan to do anything after masturbation, but normally after I masturbate I will ether get something to eat or I set the toy aside and start reading, and then I decide that I need to masturbate some more, so I will, and then start reading again. But generally, I’ll get something to eat or I’ll read. It’s typical.

Your next and last question is: What naughty thing have you never done but would like to do?

What naughty thing would I like to do but I’ve never done … [glances to the question] yeah, you guys know what I’m saying. I have never … oh, god, that’s hard to answer … I’ve never had sex with a tranny. I’ve always wanted to do that. That’s all I can think of right now. I’ve done a lot of stuff. [laughs] I’ve never done an orgy with all women, that would be kind of fun. That would be a lot of fun, actually. Yeah, something exciting like that, an orgy or whatever.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"