View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #246
Anoree

Default D236, 02-16-11: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Have I ever found myself to be completely aroused by someone or in circumstances that were totally inappropriate?

Fortunately, no, I haven’t. Honestly, I can’t … The only people that I could think that it would be inappropriate to be aroused by would be obviously family or my girlfriends’ husbands or my sister’s boyfriend or something like that, but there’s not many people that I think that it would be inappropriate to be aroused by. As far as … circumstances – sorry, I’m kind of retarded right now – the only time that I think would be bad to be aroused is if you’re in church, or a funeral, or watching a child being born, or in surgery or something like that. Uh, in autopsy, that would be the worst time to be aroused. That would be messed up. But, yah, I’ve never had to experience any of that, fortunately.

Your next question was: Have I ever had a pregnancy scare?

I have. Actually, when I was 16 or 17 I got pregnant. I was too young. I was way too young, so I had an abortion. I am very, very, very pro-choice. If I had had a kid it would have ruined my life, and even now, if I had a kid it would completely mess up my life. I don’t regret it. I don’t regret doing that at all. I definitely think that kids under the age of 18 shouldn’t have children, but that’s just my opinion. There’s me, being honest with you guys. It’s the most honest I can get.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"