View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:43 PM   #8
Ajani
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Sorry my mistake i managed to download Danielle2 ok. This one i thought was really good as in it's funny and cute.
Ever thought of doing a tribute with no nudity Ajani?. It would focus more on the girl than the naked body. This is just my opinion and your quite welcome to tell me if i'm wrong Ajani.
Thanks Mart. I admit that the first one isn't as good as it maybe could have been. The second one I thought was really funny, but it was more luck than anything. As for the nudity, I didn't see that as a problem. I thought the clips I chose, especially for the second vid, reflects Danielles personality and that was what I was aiming for. I figured there might be some that wouldn't like the nudity in it, but it seemed unlikely that anyone here would be offended, so I made them this way. I'm thinking now that maybe it was a mistake, considering our hostess hasn't said a word. If she doesn't like them, what's the point?

Captnjack: Thanks for the compliment.

Ugo: Thank you for the kind words. I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking. What program?
Ajani is offline   Reply With Quote