View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #239
Anoree

Default D229, 01-12-11: To geezer

"Hey Geezer

I read your question on the question thread, actually two questions. Your first question was: You just posted that you’re building a collage of prospected talent for your hardcore shoots. We all know that Rob hates to film guys with the models. Do you have other photographers lined up to film your hardcore scenes or will Rob chose to do you a favor?

Actually, you know, I’m sure if I asked Rob really, really nicely that he would shoot my hardcore scenes for me, but as it is right now I’m shooting with another photographer, and he is doing really good. I like him a lot, he’s really cool. He’s super nice and I think he’s been doing a fantastic job. I’m trying to think, he’s done three or four of my shoots already. But so far he obviously hasn’t shot any hardcore scenes, since there are no hardcore scenes up on the website. Well, other than those shot a long time ago. But, yeah, I’m sure if I asked him, I’m sure if I asked Rob that he would do it. You know that the collage that I made wasn’t so much prospective talent, it was more just like guys that I think are really hot, I guess guys that I would like to have sex with, maybe. I’m sure I would be able to, though, if I venture into the adult industry, the video side, start doing more … well, start doing other stuff, other than just my website. We shall see.

Your other question was: My wife would often pour wine into her vagina and let me zip it out. Have you ever loaded up your “money maker” and let someone suck it out?

You know what’s really funny? I actually have done that once. I’m pretty sure I’ve only done it one time, though. It was definitely interesting, because it’s kind of cold. I think it’s pretty kinky and different, but I like doing kinky and different stuff. It’s fun.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"