View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #128
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
I have understood Anoree. I knew that you had guessed. But you have respected the others.
I was tempted, but complaining about WhyYou spoiling the fun for the others earlier in the thread I couldn't do the same, could I?

Quote:
I have now understood that you wanted to know on the lacking wolf. I have posted the picture of the wolves. And with the arrows that point out the wolves hidden among the mountains. While the true wolf that he is seen in first position doesn't represent with the hidden wolves. I think that it is this way.
I think that the hidden wolves are 5.
The head of the most left "mountain wolf" I saw, too. But I couldn't distinguish body and legs, as I could on the three in the middle. The one on the right I don't see even now.

Quote:
The picture of the cascade is one form of mine of enigma. Do you see if it is really fallen in the middle of of the strange ancient mountains? They seem some people. We see if you have understood.
I see some vague shapes there, but can't really say. Do you have a link to a picture with better resolution?

Anyway, thanks to let us see the solved puzzles, Ugo.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote