View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #223
Anoree

Default D213, 10-14-10: To AlexanderLL

"Hey AlexanderXXL – oh, wait, no, Alex… wait – oh my god, I’m so confused – AlexanderLL

I have it written as AlexanderLL, but I think it’s AlexanderXXL. Wait, maybe not. Ah, this is so bad! Anyways, I’m going to continue this video log, just because the film is rolling, but oh my god. This is embarrassing.

Anyways, I read your question on the question thread and it was: Do you like to cuddle after sex? Does it make a difference to cuddle with a guy … what? I’m so confused now. Does it make a difference to cuddle with a guy or a guy if you do cuddle? I think you … I don’t understand that second question. So I’ll answer the first question, do I like to cuddle after sex.

Yes, I do like to cuddle after sex. What’s really funny is, I used to be very non-affectionate, very, very non-affectionate, up until about a year ago, maybe two years ago. A lot of my ex-boyfriends used to complain about that. I wouldn’t want to cuddle or hug or anything like that, hold hands. I was kind of a guy, kind of manly, I guess, in that sense. I didn’t really want to be affectionate and stuff like that. Now I love it. I don’t know how I changed or what changed, but now I like to be cuddled. I like just cuddling on the couch, even if we’re not having sex. I like being comforted, I guess.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question. I’m sorry that I didn’t answer your second question, because I don’t understand it right now. I copy and paste everything into – what is it called – the Notepad on my computer, so I don’t know if it just came out wrong or what happened, but I have no idea what it means.

Ok, anyways, bye"