View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #205
Anoree

Default D195, 07-16-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your question on the question thread. Actually, you had a couple of questions for me. Your first question was: What is the best and worst about a ride on the Sybian? Is it hard to climax riding on one?

Yeah, yeah, it kind of is. It’s such a different sensation. I’m used to using smaller toys that I can put directly on my clit. Riding on a Sybian it’s like all over that area. It’s a lot to take in. It takes some getting used to. One other thing is that I don’t like about the Sybian is that… I like very strong and hard vibrations, hence why I love the Vibraking, ’cause that was the strongest toy I’ve ever used, and the Sybian is really strong, but at the same time, because it’s not directly on your clit it tends to tickle after a while, especially on my inner thighs. I don’t know why, but I just don’t like that feeling at all. Plus I’m so used to lying down when I masturbate, so being in that “girl on top” position is not that much fun for me. I don’t even like being on top during sex, so I don’t know why I would like that during masturbation.

Your other question was: Would you say that you get very wet when aroused?

That really depends. I’ve noticed when I had a couple of orgasms, or even one orgasm, I get super, super wet. I guess it just depends. I used to get really, really wet. I think birth control really has an effect on that. I remember when I was younger, not taking birth control, I would soak the bed. It was awesome, but not so much nowadays. I don’t really soak the bed nowadays. I just soak the toys that I use.

Your other question was: What’s the difference in making love to a man compared to a woman?

Men are easier. It’s just easier. With a woman you’re not really sure what they like. With a man it’s fairly easy to know what they like. That’s the only way I can explain it. I mean you can see the clit and stuff, but you don’t know how much pressure they want on it or if they like to be rubbed in circles or side to side or up and down or whatever. It’s difficult trying to figure out what a woman wants versus what a man wants. It’s easy with men: They like hand jobs and blow jobs and boob jobs and sex.

Your last question was: What area of your life is the most complicated or difficult: personal, family, school, professional, other or all of the above?

To be perfectly honest, I think the most difficult part of my life would have to be school and probably personal, like the romantic aspect of it. I have a hard time with school, just because I’m such a perfectionist. I strive to be the best possible in school. When I make a B or when I make a grade that I didn’t expect, that was lower than I expected, then it’s kind of a bummer. I’m just trying to figure out what I want to do in school. That’s kind of hard. Then, with the whole personal part, I guess that it’s mainly just the whole romantic aspect. It’s mainly just because I don’t do one night stands. I don’t… I tend to… When I do sleep with a guy I tend to date him generally for at least three months, two or three months. I don’t like casual dating. Actually, come to think of it, I was just discussing this with a friend, but I’ve never really been on a date. I’ve just always jumped into relationships. Even in the whole telling them what I do, that’s also very difficult, because a lot of guys will automatically assume things from my job. I’ve had three guys ask me as soon as I told them what I do “Oh, I have this girl that wants to do a threesome” and I was “Ok, you guy, you’re done. Get away from me. I don’t want to talk with you anymore.” It just sucks, it really does sometimes. But other than that, my family part of my life and my friend part of my life, it’s pretty easy. And work is, too. I have an easy job that I absolutely love.

So I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"