View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #194
Anoree

Default D184, 05-16-10: To captnjack

"Hi captnjack

I read your questions on the question thread. I’m answering them quite a bit late. You were actually asking me about my one year anniversary, so that’s like five months late. But at least I’m answering them. Like you said, I have a huge backlog of video logs I have to answer. It will take me about four months to answer all of them. I’m getting to yours now.

Your first question was: Are there any highlights you care to share with us?

Let’s see. My first webcam show, which was February 6th, I think, and I think that was in Hawaii. That was pretty exciting. My first time meeting a member, that was Longhornbill. That was fantastic, tons of fun. And my first time having a member assist my shoot, that was Raymond. That was really cool. But overall, everything has been really exciting.

Your other question was: Are there any regrets or anything I wish I would or could have done differently?

Let’s see. I wish that I would have had the video updates like I have them now, with the standard definition and the high definition. I wish I had that the very beginning. But other than that I don’t really have any regrets. I think that everything has turned out pretty well.

Your last question was: Has there been any surprises or has everything mostly what I expected?

It’s been mostly what I expected. I’ve been very pleased with how the site has gone and how it’s been growing. I’m really happy with my website, my fans and stuff. You know, the one surprise that I did have was the fact that I was very surprised how respectful and awesome my members and fans were. I was thinking that I would have – sorry, my dog is chewing on the camera stand, so I’m trying to get her away from that – What was I saying? I don’t remember what I wanted to say.

Anyways, so I hope that answered your questions, right?

Bye"