View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #174
Anoree

Default D164, 01-29-10: To Danny

"Hey Danny

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: What age is the oldest that I’ve had sex with?

Oldest… Actually 50. He was also one of my longest boyfriends, too. We were together for over a year. That was actually right before I started doing FTV and all that. Was definitely one of my best boyfriends, too. I’ve always gone for older guys, though. I generally don’t date guys younger than 30, generally they’re in their mid-30s. I’ve been that way since I was 15. When I was 15, I was dating somebody who was 21, and then when I was 17, I was dating someone who was 34, 35, I think.

The other question you had for me was: Is it true that older men are better lovers?

Yah, I definitely think so. They have more experience, you know, how to please a woman more. But then, I think it also has to do with the chemistry and stuff. You can be a great lay in bed, but have no chemistry with the other person, and it just sucks. Not that I really had to go through that ever. I guess that’s what I would imagine what it would be like.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"