View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #156
Anoree

Default D146, 10-09-09: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

I read your questions on the question thread. You had two of them for me. The first one was: What if members or fans do photo shoots or video shoots of me, and if they were good enough, would I put them on my website?

Of course I would. I’m actually talking to Texasdrake right now about doing a photo shoot and I definitely plan on putting the images up on my website in the contributing photographers section. One of the candid videos was done by Tate Hemlock, so, yeah, anything that you guys want to contribute of me, like I’m definitely down to do photo shoots with you guys, video shoots with you guys, and I’m definitely ok putting it on my website. It would make for some great content, I think.

The other question you had for me was: If I walk around in the nude in the house, would I answer the door nude for a delivery person?

No. I’ve never done that. I generally will put something on first before I answer the door, except if it’s Dallas. Then I’d totally answer the door naked for her. I have done something similar to that once. Actually, when I was 18 I was staying with my friends in their hotel room and we were all kind of drunk and they pretty much dared me to answer the door for the room service guy naked. So I did that and he was kind of embarrassed. I think he thought he was going to get in trouble for it, but we were totally cool, just giggling and laughing about it.

I hope that answered your questions, alright?

Bye"