View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #1208
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Critiquing is to see where improvement can be made. You could say something like "there are too many blondes on the site." that points something that you don't like and how to fix it (hire more brunettes) but what we got a lot of the times was just random complains with threats "if FTV doesn't get any better i will NOT renew by subscription". and it was constant. and those arive via email too. I don't blame him for not wanting another source of complains. there is a difference between having a message boards for people to complain about others and one that you create where people complain about you. so you are running a site so people can complain about you... not fun. I don't know Rob as a person. he could be the nicest guy, he might be a jerk but i like the product he offers. so I will continue supporting FTV with my money. simple as that. if there is ever a time where for whatever reason i decide i no longer want to support FTV then i will move on. no complaints, no *****ing, whining, crying, etc. I will just move on. but until that day FTV is still my favorite site.

Last edited by CK1; 08-04-2011 at 10:27 PM.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote