View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #138
Anoree

Default D128, 07-01-09: To Birdie

"Hey Birdie

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: How do I like being pleasured and what haven’t I tried?

I like pretty much anything. I’m actually not that big of a fan of receiving oral, but I love giving oral. Other than that, I’m pretty much down for anything. Most of the time I do like my sex a little rough, I’ve said before. I like having my neck bit and my back bit. It’s a real turn on for me.

Let’s see what haven’t I tried. I actually had to make a list because I couldn’t really think of things that I haven’t tried. I came up with three things. I’ve never swapped partners with anybody, I’ve never… I don’t think I’ve ever done double penetration anally. I don’t think, I’m not sure, though. And then I’ve never done double penetration with two guys. But other than that I’ve pretty much done everything. I like to experiment, that’s for sure. I’ve never really done any BDSM stuff. I’ve been tied up a few times, but it was only for a few seconds or a few minutes. It didn’t last very long. Personally I don’t like getting tied up. I like to be able to move and in control.

I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"