View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #114
Anoree

Default D104, 02-16-09: To Carabell

"Hey Carabell

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: Has my adult modeling experiences changed my perception about sex, nudity and masturbation?

With the nudity, definitely. Definitely on the public nudity side. I was never really into public nudity, I still am not, but I’m more ok with it now. I was really, really shy when I first shot for FTV and doing the public nudity was something completely foreign to me. I definitely have gotten used to it and I think it’s fun, but normally when you’re with another girl.
About the sex and the masturbation side, I think not so much. I’ve always been pretty open about my sexuality. I’ve always been very sexual. So nothing really changed about that, except I get to watch girls masturbate all the time and that’s quite hot.
I guess one of the things that has changed is when I look at other single girl sites I see how their members treat them. They treat the girls like sluts, just because they take off their clothes and they masturbate on camera, or they have sex on camera. I think sexuality or sex is just a normal human thing. I think nudity is a normal human thing. I don’t think that’s something we should be ashamed of. But then at the same time I don’t think that you should be belittled because you’re ok with your sexuality. I don’t like being belittled because I masturbate on camera. I don’t like people tell me that I should tell them about my sexual experiences just because I masturbate on camera. Such high morals, right? No, that’s not the case. I do have high morals, but then I also have my own private life, and there are some things that I share with you guys and there are some things that I won’t share with you guys. And my sex life is one of the things that I will not share. I don’t think that’s appropriate, and I think that’s one of those things that I’m allowed to keep private. I guess I don’t appreciate having people sit there and tell me that I should tell you guys about it because I’m getting naked on camera. Who cares, really?

Anyways, I just went off on my little tension rampage, whatever. I apologize. And if I offended or upset anybody, I apologize.

I just wanted to let that be known, let my feelings and thoughts on that be known.

I’ll hopefully talk to you later.

Bye"