View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #112
Anoree

Default D102, 02-08-09: To CK1

"Hey CK1

I read your questions on the question thread. You actually had quite a few for me, so I’ll think I’m going to try to answer them in two parts.

Your first question was: Out of any of the girls that I assisted, which one would I like to have more time with a girl/girl – does that make any sense?

I guess Miyu, definitely. Otherwise, I don’t think she’s truly bisexual. I think she’s more bi-curious than anything else. But if she were bisexual, I would love to have her come and do a girl/girl video with me. I think that would be absolutely amazing. Also Zeba. You know I assisted kind of a girl/girl with her. I would love to do a lot more with her. You guys are going to love that shoot. It’s going to be great.

Your second question was: What is my go-to CD or song?

Honestly, I don’t really have a go-to song that I go to when I feel like dancing. It’s more like what I’m in the mood for. If I’m in a sexual mood, I go for something like within Temptation, or if I’m more in a feisty mood and just kind of want to let go and dance like crazy, I go for something like Benassi Brothers. Right now I’m kind of obsessed with the song Satisfaction by Benassi Bros. But it varies a lot. My issue is that I actually listen to a song over and over and over and over again, like 50 times. People get very annoyed by that.

Let’s see what was the other question? What is my weakness when it comes to ...

men? Hmm, a great personality and a really, really good sense of humor.

When it comes to women, my weakness is colored eyes. Like the Angelina Jolie lookalike that I got to shoot with the other day. Her name is Shana and she’s – oh my god! She’s gorgeous! She’s beautiful and she’s just like, grr, crazy sexy.

When it comes to books, my weakness would have to be anything fantasy. So, I’m not big into non-fiction.

And when it comes to TV, I don’t really have a weakness, because I don’t watch that much TV.

And when it comes to stores, I also don’t really have a weakness to that – except when I get to Target. I go kind of crazy there, spend way too much money.

Anyways, so, that’s the first part of your questions. I hope I answered them to your satisfaction. [silently singing “Satisfaction”] I’m a dork, god.

Anyways, so, later!"