View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #591
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Thanks sweetie, I also hope I can find someone to play with and love. Honestly I want to be with a character straight out of one of my books. Someone I can give my whole world to and who will do the same for me. Maybe that's why my past relationships have never worked. Maybe my subconscious is comparing my (ex)boyfriends to the guys in my books...hmm .
Everyone starts off this life with the right (not the word I wanted by it'll do) to happiness. Then as we progress we're taught and we buy into the idea that we have to earn happiness, that we're not worthy of happiness, &c. We're taught that play is something you leave behind when you grow up; rather, its something that transforms. We all need that creative outlet that play offers, as well as that intimacy, that feeling of trust we share with a lover. Denying that creates a whole weight of negativity that weighs us down, crushing us when, or if, we let it. You deserve happiness, Ms D, and that includes finding that man or woman (or both) that makes your heart sing, your synapses fire, your toes curl and your stomach do somersaults. You deserve it, because you are a fine woman. Sarah deserves it, WhyYou deserves it, Tigger, Missy, Ugo, Rob, everyone, even yours truly. The question is, do we let ourselves have what we're entitled to? Will you let yourself find comfort in yourself, and thus give yourself permission to unlearn those habits that keep you from being happy with your lover? You're a giving woman, witness how much of yourself you put not only into modeling but also talking with the lot of us. You're a passionate woman--you put so much into your shoots and from what I understand your webcams. You have passions, some of which you let out for total strangers, so I have to ask, why not let them out with the person who turns your head, makes you tongue-tied and makes you stumble over your own feet? You'll find him or her (or them) in time. The catch is never so sweet if the hunt isn't worthwhile. Too esoteric or windy? Must be the Taco Bell I ate while reading TS Eliot. Sorry
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote