View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #98
Anoree

Default D088, 01-15-09: To Max

"Hey Max

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what my dream car is.

I’d have to say right now my dream car is the Saleen S7 in, I think it’s called, listic red. It’s just the most amazing shade of red in the world. Actually, if you look at the Lamborghini Las Vegas candid photo shoot you can see me posing right next to this Saleen S7. It’s definitely my dream car but it’s super, super expensive, I think like half a million dollars, and Rob says it’s incredibly hard to drive. But I think I can manage it.

Another one of my dream cars would be a Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, like the one that Rob crashed.

I used to, let’s see, about two years ago I used to really, really want a Dodge Viper. I thought those were really cool, but Rob says they kick out rocks and stuff. I wouldn’t want to drive something that damages somebody else’s car. That wouldn’t be very nice.

I remember when I was younger, like 11 or 12, I used to think the Dodge Intrepid was the coolest car in the world. Kind of silly, but that was one of my dream cars for a while, there, the Dodge Intrepid.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question."