View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #97
Anoree

Default D087, 01-14-09: To Grande351

"Hey Grande351

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me about doing shoots with other photographers and what happens to the photos and stuff.

Actually you had quite a few questions for me, so I’ll try to answer every one.

Generally I do what’s called a TFCD, it’s Trade for CD or they have TFP, which is Trade for Prints. So pretty much I model for the photographer and then in return I get the images or prints of the images. I’m trying to get more to a Trade for Images for my site. If you haven’t noticed already, I have a contributed photo section where photographers that I shot with, that they give me permission I can use the photos on my site, and they also put watermarks on them, too. So, it’s good exposure for them and it’s good for me, too, because it’s extra content and you guys can see me in a different light, different style from FTV style. I actually have probably about 8 or 9 contributed photosets that are waiting to be put up on the site. And then, this month alone I have about 4 or 5 photo shoots that I need to do. Sometimes I'll actually get paid for the shoots, but that’s not very often. I mean I do modeling mostly for fun, so if I don’t get paid, then whatever. It doesn’t really bother me.

What happens when you get paid is the photographer actually has the rights to these photos. I mean every time that a photographer shoots you the photographer has rights to those images. And they can do whatever they want with them. I’m sure that some of my images are out there on different web sites and I just don’t know about it. Sometimes they’ll be kind of scandalous like when they say, it’s going to be used just for my portfolio and then they actually sell it to softcore sites or the nude sites like MET Art and stuff like that. But as of yet I haven’t come across any of my photo shoots or photos from other photographers’ shoots. Thank god for that. Like I said, there’s nothing that you can do about it if they do that.

Anyways, I hope that answered all of your questions. You had a lot of them for sure.

All right, bye"