View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #95
Anoree

Default D085, 01-11-09: To GeminiGemini

"Hey GeminiGemini

I read your question on the … question thread – kind of tongue tied right there – and you were asking me what comes first, love or sex.

I think … I don’t know, I think sex comes first, honestly. Well, I guess that depends on if you’re very religious and don’t believe in having sex before marriage, then its love that comes before sex. But for a lot of the world I think its sex that comes before love.

I think with me it’s maybe the opposite, because I tend to fall in love very easily and very, very quick. I don’t know, that’s maybe a little false of mine. I think a lot of people mistake love for being lust. I think you definitely have to be with someone and know them very well to actually be in love with. You can’t just meet somebody in a week and say “Oh, I’m in love with you.” I think in very, very, very, very rare instances that’s the case that you can actually fall in love with somebody at first sight, but that’s very rare.

So, I wonder what you guys believe in. But I hope that answered your question.

Bye

Oh yeah, and look, I’m wearing the unbent shirt for you, too, to make you a peek."