View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #92
Anoree

Default D082, 01-07-09: To Longhornbill

"Hey Longhornbill

I got your care package AK Christmas gift. It’s awesome. You got me, let’s see, Morning Start bath and shower gel. I can’t read very well right now. I need my glasses. I’m not sure how that smells, though. [smells on it] Good! It smells good. And then (you got me) Lavender bath and shower gel and Lavender hand and body lotion and foaming hand soap, smells like lemon and Lavender foaming hand soap. I like Lavender, too, so: Good stuff.

And then there’s also waterless hand purifier, smells like peppermint, and a purple loofa, because a girl can never have enough loofas. And then, I thought this is actually pretty cute: It’s a travel fan diffusor. I always seem to get the hotel rooms that are stinky.

And then there is also a little bag for like your clothes and stuff. It’s small. It can fit in your pocket.

And then you got me a bunch of like oil things. I’m not sure if it’s massage oil or for a diffusor or whatever. So, there’s Lavender and there’s Joy - I’m not sure what joy smells like - Peppermint and Christmas Times Spirit and then also Orange. Orange is supposed to be an energetic oil.

Thank you so much, I like this stuff. I’m sure I’m going to smell all pretty and girly.

Thanks, sweetie.

Bye"