View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #90
Anoree

Default D080, 01-04-09: To Mart

"Hey mart

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: What is my most embarrassing moment during a photo shoot?

I guess that would have to be the Hawaii University shoot. Neither one of us, neither Rob nor I realized that they had live cameras there. So I was flashing my boobs and doing upskirt and everything and riding the elevator up and down, up and down, up and down. And we ended up on the very bottom floor near this fence. You can see the pictures of the shoot. I don’t think we got any video of that. We were taking pictures and everything and I had my boobs out and all of a sudden there is this truck that’s just like sorts going of fast, whizzes by us and squelches to a halt, and these guys pop out of the truck. And they’re like in full security uniform. They come up to us “Sir, you know you’re not allowed shooting here, right?” I’m just sitting there, ‘cause, I mean… my boobs are like hanging out. They saw everything. And I didn’t really say anything. Rob was like “Oh, I didn’t know, I didn’t know.” And the security officer actually pointed up at the camera that started swiveling around and it’s actually a motion detected camera, so it could follow us around as we were moving around. And so they got a nice show for sure. I’m sure they enjoyed that. It’s one to tell the grandkids. Not really. But that’s one to tell their buddies. But anyways, that was one of the most embarrassing things.

Oh, and then another one of the most embarrassing things during a photo shoot was walking around in the little wood nymph outfit. There were hikers and joggers all around the area, so… I mean, I was in this really short skirt and no bra on. You could see pretty much everything. How many times do you see a girl walking around in a little costume? That’s not very often. But people were pretty nice about it. And one girl was like “Hey, it’s a pixie!” and Rob didn’t get that on camera, so I was upsetting him about that. Not really.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"