View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #89
Anoree

Default D079, 01-03-09: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what a normal workday schedule looks like.

Right now I actually don’t really have a normal workday schedule, because the photo shoots you can only do on certain times or on certain days, like Sundays or Prime days. So I’m normally going to be working on a Sunday, where of course anybody else doesn’t work on a Sunday. I guess my workday schedule just rarely depends on other people, so I’m usually the one that decides when to do the photo shoots and stuff. But normally I am all week up about 10, 10:30 in the morning. Now, that’s pretty late, but not very late for American teenagers. That’s pretty early and there’s some teenagers that wake up at 1 o’clock in the afternoon. But anyways, I’m normally up around then and then I do all my computer stuff. I check my MySpace, check the adult forums that I’m a member of, I check FTV to look at the updates, and then also check my site, too, and see what you guys have to say.

Other than that just the day is just… I do emails, I check my board, I read and it just repeats itself every day – until school starts. Then it’s going to get pretty busy for me. I’ll be going to school Monday through Thursday, so I get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, but then Sunday I’ll most likely be shooting. And Friday and Saturday I’ll probably doing my homework.

Anyways, you’ve got to ask me that question again in about two months’ time and it will be different.

I hope that answered your question."