View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #88
Anoree

Default D078, 12-31-08: To Everyone

"I just got my second batch of Christmas presents. The American postal system is quite slow, so it took a while before I got all of them. Actually, I think there’s still more to come, but these ones are great.

I got from tigger a lip pallet thing with a bunch of different lip colors, and then he also got me an eye shadow thing, too. He also got me a really pretty watch. Its pink, isn’t that cute? And a pink pen, too. That will be nice to take to school. And a Sudoku, I think that’s how you pronounce it, a little machine Sudoku game thing. It’s cute, I love it. It’s pink, it’s girly.

And then from Anoree, he got me an American Express Traveler’s Check. Thank you.

And then from Grande351, he got me candy. As you see, I already ate two of them. So good, I love the Ferrero Roches. He got me a fairy calendar, so pretty. I love it, a bunch of pretty pictures in there. And then he got me two gift cards, one to Borders and one to Windsor. So I will have cute stuff to wear for my shoots. And then he printed out some of the pictures that he photoshoped. I don’t know if you guys can see that very well. There’s one there… I assume these are like his favorite pictures. Very, very pretty, I like them. And the Purple wedding dress…

Anyways, you guys went all out for Christmas for me this year. It’s really nice of you guys. I really appreciate and love my gifts. They will be taking main spaces, spots in my home. So, I’ll do another candid video with all the stuff placed about the house.

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it.

Bye

Ok, I almost forgot: Grande351 also got me this bag, too, which I will be carrying my school books in. It says “My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” That’s very, very true. On the other side it says “When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” That is also very true. And then there’s a really cute little pin. I love this. It looks like my little puppy. Can you see that? It’s Ferrero. It says “Papillons for Obama Biden 2008.” Ferrero says “Merry Christmas and thank you for the presents! Woof, woof!”"