View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #86
Anoree

Default D076, 12-28-08: To Everyone

"Hey everybody

I just wanted to show you guys and gals what I got from Christmas – or for Christmas, I should say.

Captnjack got me a gift card to bebe and he also got me a gift card to Starbucks, too. It’s a cute little package thing, too. I love it.

And then, let’s see, from Texasdrake I got the fairy statue. Isn’t it pretty? Looks like me. Actually the wings broke and I had to have Rob’s handyman fix it for me. They actually broke twice, that was really bad, but still very pretty.

And then from Geolarson I got these two beautiful pictures. Can you see that? It’s kind of glary a little bit. I think he took them. It’s very, very good landscape photography.

And then from Rob’s handyman I got a fairy statue, so pretty. I love fairies, by the way, if you haven’t known and figured that out already.

Let’s see, from my mom – my mom got me a bottle of ice wine. She got me a little garden set, too. I’m one of the only people in the family that has a green thumb. And then she also got me a gift card to IKEA.

And then, last but not least, I got a brand new laptop - Yeah! - From FTV! Thank you. It’s good, so now I have two laptops, although I have to fix the other laptop, since it has viruses and spyware and other stuff on it. Oh, the CD thing is broken, too.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and everybody thanks. You guys are … I’m glad you guys are all here for Christmas and we get to celebrate New Year’s together, too, and hopefully Valentine’s day and St Patrick’s day and my birthday and everything. That will be great to celebrate all those holidays with you guys.

So, anyways, thank you guys so much."