View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #82
Anoree

Default D072, 12-20-08: To Geezer

"Hey Geezer

I read your post on the question thread and you were asking about my various illnesses and ailments.

Right now I am anemic, that’s what I was going to the doctor the other day for. My blood levels are a little low right now and they were telling me that I needed to go to the ER to have them checked out. But I hate going to the ER because personally it’s just a waste of my time. You go in, you wait four hours and then they tell you nothing is wrong with you, or they can’t do anything for you, or to take more iron. It’s a waste of time. I’ve been anemic on and off since I was 13, the first time that I was anemic I went to the hospital and had to get two blood transfusions.

Other than being anemic I have a heart murmur. That’s just fairly minor compared to being anemic, I think at least in my opinion. They’re doing blood tests to see if I have some type of blood disease, and then I also have to go to the doctor and get an EKG and ECG, so they can see if I have something wrong with my heart, because I have really odd breast pains. Personally I think that everything is ok with me, but I just go to the doctor to appease my mother.

I hope that answered your question and does not worry you guys too much. It shouldn’t really worry you guys.

Bye"