View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #77
Anoree

Default D067, 12-11-08: To Captnjack

"Hey captnjack

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me about my broken arm.

I actually broke it Christmas day 2001. I had gotten a new pair of roller blades for Christmas and I decided to try them out and ended up landing right on my left elbow when I decided to go down this very, very steep hill. I remember my sister and her friend came rushing down. I was just screaming, holding my arm in pain. And they were saying then “Oh, it’s just a sprain, it’s just a sprain.” So I walked home covered in mud and went home, washed myself off and went to sleep for about 3 hours. When I woke up I showed my mom and she’s like “Well, it looks like we’re spending Christmas night in the emergency room.” So, that’s where I spent Christmas night.

I ended up having to get surgery on it. It was quite painful and it (my arm) was so swollen, too. It was three times the size that it was. So that’s where I got the little scars from, this little frowny face. That’s where the pins were and that’s where the incision was.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"