View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #58
Anoree

Default D048, 11-14-08: To Joss

"Hey Joss

I read your question on the question thread. I’m not sure if I should answer it or not because I don’t know if I’ll offend people by answering this, but I will anyways. You were asking me if I believed in god or not and if I believed in heaven and hell.

I do believe in god, but I don’t think that there is just god. I think that there is also, I guess, two parts of god. I think there’s a female and a male form and they’re just one thing, complete. I don’t think you can just have a masculine god, because where’s the feminine part? Kind of silly, but that’s what I believe in.

About the heaven and hell thing, I don’t believe in hell. I think that’s just something that men made up to keep humans in line. I do believe in an afterlife. I also believe in reincarnation. I’m sure that’s going to offend some people. I also believe that pretty much whatever you believe in is going to happen in your afterlife. So, if you’re an atheist and believe that nothing is going to happen and you just rot in the dirt, then that’s going to happen to you. I think that if you do believe in heaven and hell and you believe that you’re going to go to hell, then that’s going to happen to you. But personally, I don’t believe in hell. So, I think I’m going up to some form of heaven, hopefully. I’ve been a pretty good girl.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"